Join us this summer for a lantern-lit guided tour revealing the supernatural side of Discovery Harbour!
Missing artefacts that mysteriously reappear, chess pieces that move, and the image of a small child in a window...These are just some of the unusual happenings that occur at our historic site. Your costumed guide will escort you to and through these spooky locations and paint the picture of how these legends came to be.
Visitors have reported seeing, hearing and feeling these haunting apparitions and some have even had to sleep with the lights on after a tour!
Tour Dates & Times:
This year Ghost Tours are offered Saturdays evenings starting Saturday, July 2nd and will run until Saturday, September 3rd, 2021.
Ghost Tours departure times vary as the summer months progress. The Discovery Harbour Team has designed the tours to sync with the sunset so the
spooky factor is maximized!
July: 8:30pm, 8:45pm, 9:00pm & 9:15pm
August: 8:15pm, 8:30pm, 8:45pm & 9:00pm
September: 8:00pm, 8:15pm, 8:30pm & 8:45pm
About the Tour:
The tour experience is approximately 1.5 – 2 hours in length and involves a considerable amount of walking. Tours proceed rain or shine, so please dress for the weather.
● Tickets are $11.30 per person (includes $1.30 HST)
● Reservations must be made online in advance of your tour
● Payment for tours will be taken upon arrival.
○ We accept cash, debit and most major credit cards.
● This experience is not recommended for children under 13 years old.
To make a reservation, click HERE
Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to allow time to complete payment at admissions
● Participants may wish to wear a face covering for some/all of the tour. A portion of your tour will be held inside historic buildings which have small footprints.
● Each tour has a capacity of 25 participants.
● Your tour will include descriptions of real paranormal activity and other stories that may be considered disturbing to some visitors. This experience is not recommended for children under 13 years old.
● Lanterns will be provided; however, flashlights are permitted.
● Taking photos is encouraged.
● Smoking or vaping (including marijuana) is not permitted on Discovery Harbour property.
● Light snacks will be available for purchase at Admission.
● Please note, this tour takes place mostly outdoors and visitors should plan to dress accordingly for weather, terrain and bugs
● While we love our furry friends, we are not able to accommodate pets at this special event (service dogs are welcomed of course). Thank you for your understanding.
93 Jury Drive, Penetanguishene, L9M 1G1
How to Get Here:
Please park in the parking lot provided and make your way on foot through the black entrance gates to the boardwalk area and The Charthouse (Admissions building)
Need more info?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (705) 549-8064 if you have any questions.