Ghost Tours are SOLD OUT for Fall 2020!
Enjoy a delicious seasonally-inspired dinner at Captain Robert’s Table followed by a lantern-lit guided tour revealing the supernatural side of Discovery Harbour.
Tickets must be purchased online, tickets will not be available for purchase on site.
If you have enjoyed a Ghost Tour at Discovery Harbour in the past, please note that this year we have simplified the tour in order to adhere to COVID-19 protocols. But fear not, you will still be treated to the same fun, fascinating stories as you delve into the spooky history of Discovery Harbour.
Wednesdays and Saturdays, September 30 to October 28, 2020
5:30 p.m., 6 p.m., 6:30 p.m.
(Tour will begin after dinner)
Dinner + Ghost Tour Package
Menu: Guests will have a choice of Spooky Shepherd’s Pie or Pumpkin Pasta with Caesar Salad (vegetarian). Children will have a choice of chicken fingers or grilled cheese, served with fries.
Price: Adults - $25, Children 12 and under - $15 (+HST and service fees)
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to allow time to complete the self-assessment.
- Participants will be required to wear a mask for some/all of the tour.
- Each tour has a capacity of 20 participants.
- The experience is not recommended for children under the age of 13.
- The tour experience is approximately 1.5 – 2 hours in length and involves a considerable amount of walking.
- Tours proceed rain or shine, so please dress for the weather.
- Lanterns will be provided, however flashlights are permitted.
- Snacks and beverages will be available for purchase.
- Taking photos is encouraged!
- Smoking or vaping (including marijuana) is not permitted on Discovery Harbour property.
- Outside food and drink is not permitted on Discovery Harbour Property.
Tickets are non-refundable. Should the event be cancelled due to the pandemic, a full refund will be issued.
COVID-19 Visitor Protocols:
We continue to abide by COVID-19 protocols as directed by the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit.
- Guests are required to wear masks for some/all of the tour.
- Physical distancing protocols apply (maintain a 6-foot/2-metre space between guests and staff).
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the historic site.
- Visitors will be required to self-assess their health and will be encouraged to not visit our attractions if there is any possibility that they may have contracted or have come into contact with COVID-19.